Servpro Industries, Inc., Named a 2015 Tennessean Top Workplace
GALLATIN, Tenn. (Grassroots Newswire) June 22, 2015— Servpro Industries, Inc., has been recognized as a top company in Middle Tennessee. Sponsored by The Tennessean, the 2015 Top Workplaces survey was led by WorkplaceDynamics with more than 900 employers invited to participate. The final field was based on more than 105 companies with over 11,900 employees responding.
"We are honored to be one of the select area businesses named to The Tennessean’s 2015 Top Workplaces program," said Sue Steen, Servpro Industries, Inc. Chief Executive Officer.
This honor is particularly special because it was achieved based on the feedback from our employees. I want to thank our employees for creating the type of workplace that is recognized as one of the best.
The Tennessean’s Top Workplaces were selected from the results of an employee survey measuring qualities such as company leadership, communication, career opportunities, working environment, managerial skills, pay and benefits.
Servpro Industries, Inc. offers a variety of programs and benefits to their employees, including the following:
- Personal and Professional Development– SERVPRO-developed Personal Development Program available to all employees, on-site comprehensive professional development program with both online and on-site training programs based on the results of annual training needs assessment report and training needs identified via employee performance appraisals.
- Culture of Wellness– Monthly educational Lunch & Learns, two fitness centers, annual participation/sponsorship in Music City Marathon and other running/walking events, financial wellness education and training, annual on-site Health/Wellness Expo, massage therapy, biometric screenings, flu shots, on-site Weight Watchers, and more.
- Employee Events– Quarterly lunches, quarterly department lunches, annual picnic, and annual Holiday party.
- Community Events/Involvement – Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, United Way, and more.
- Affinity Groups – Women CAN (networking and marketing group)
- Book Club
- Conduct Bi-Annual Employee/Engagement Survey and implement Approved Recommendations
The Tennessean published the complete list of Top Workplaces Sunday, June 21, 2015. For more information about the companies featured visit TopWorkplaces.Tennessean.com.
Servpro Industries, Inc. has been a member of the Middle Tennessee business community since 1988. SERVPRO specializes in the emergency cleanup and restoration of fire and water damaged homes and businesses, among other services. The Gallatin-based franchise company employs over 400 at the corporate headquarters. For more information, contact Servpro Industries, Inc. at 1-800-SERVPRO or visit us on the web at www.servpro.com.
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO Franchise System is a leader and provider of fire and water cleanup and restoration services, and mold mitigation and remediation. SERVPRO's professional services network of nearly 1,700 individually owned and operated Franchises responds to property damage emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar large-loss events. Providing coverage in the United States and Canada, the SERVPRO System has established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients, as well as individual homeowners.