1. What is Personal Information?
• “Personal data”, “personal information”, or "PII" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly — in particular, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store any information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and free form comments, you are not anonymous. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, the identity of the visitor's internet service provider and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
• Law Enforcement: We may be required to disclose personal data to the authorities, law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or legal entities. We may disclose information by law, litigation, or as a matter of national security to: a) comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law b) in the event of an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health, or security; or c) to the extent permitted by applicable law in special cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate, identify, or take preventive measures or bring legal action against someone who may commit or cause harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct, such as a threat of harm to you or anyone else, interference with our rights or property, or interference with U.S. homeland or national security or public safety anywhere in the world.
• We use your personal data to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our offerings to you. We also use your personal data to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions. To do this, we combine personal and non-personal data, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources.
4. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
5. Opt-Out Policy
• At any time after registering for information or requesting service you desire to not receive information from us, please send us a request specifying your new choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect information about your use of the websites through cookies and similar technology. A "cookie" is a unique numeric code that we transfer to your computer so that we can keep track of your interests and/or preferences and recognize you as a return visitor to the websites. For example, we may use these technologies to collect information about the ways visitors use our websites, to support the features and functionality of our websites, and to personalize your experience when you use our websites.
• Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through our site. For more information, visit the help page for your web browser or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you disable your web browser's cookies and other technologies, certain features of our website will be disabled and you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our site.
• We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. Other Websites
9. Social Media
10. Mobile Services
• Some of our mobile services use your device's location information. You can adjust the settings of your mobile device at any time to control whether your device communicates this location information. We may also offer additional controls on our use of your mobile location information.
11. Applicable Regulations
12. Contact Us
14. Published Date
15. California Consumer Privacy Act.
• Please see our separately posted California Consumer Privacy Act Notices if you are a California Consumer.