Why Choose SERVPRO?
Compensation and Benefits
- SERVPRO utilizes a “market-driven” compensation plan to ensure employees receive competitive pay.
- SERVPRO utilizes a “pay for performance” practice, providing employees the opportunity to earn pay increases, bonuses (for most salaried employees) and promotions based on exceptional performance and not seniority.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee PPO and HDHP (with HSA) health care coverage, prescription drug and mail service prescription program. Eligibility begins on the first of the month following one month after the employee’s start date.
- Delta Dental dental coverage. Voluntary coverage is available for employees and dependents on the first of the month following one month after the employee’s start date. After two years of credited service, SERVPRO pays 100% of the premiums for employee coverage
- Davis Vision to help you care for your vision and eye health.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent care programs allow employees to pay for out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses using pretax dollars - for you and your eligible dependents.
- Wellness Program, includes two fitness centers, onsite biometric screenings, wellness coaching, company sponsored events and much more to encourage employees to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- SERVPRO 401(k) Plan. SERVPRO matches $.25 on the dollar, up to 8% of employee’s deferral. All employees and employer matching contributions are vested at 100%.
- SERVPRO Profit Sharing Program. On a quarterly basis, SERVPRO allocates 1.25% of pretax income to all eligible employees, regardless of their position.
- Paid vacation, eight paid holidays, personal time off (PTO), bereavement and an additional paid (Reserve/”Comp”) time off plan for salaried exempt employees.
- Unum Employee Assistance Program, a company paid 24/7 confidential work-life balance program including counseling, legal, financial, addiction and other support services and resources.
- Unum basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. SERVPRO pays 100% of the premiums for employee coverage.
- Unum long-term disability insurance. SERVPRO pays 100% of the premiums for employee coverage.
- Voluntary Unum short-term disability insurance available via payroll deduction at discounted group rates.
- SERVPRO conducts in-house continuing education programs and supports job-related external continuing education courses, licenses, certificates, professional organization fees, etc.
- SERVPRO products are available at cost to employees for personal use. SERVPRO equipment is also available to employees for personal use.
- SERVPRO’s employee benefit plans equate to an average “hidden pay check” value of approximately 37% of an employee’s base pay.