The cleanup and restoration begins with a phone call. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of damage.
A water damage event can be traumatic and when you call, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. Our specialist will lead you through a series of questions to better understand your needs.
SERVPRO® specializes in water damage—in fact, SERVPRO is the premier water damage restoration company in the U.S. and Canada.
What to Expect
When you call, a customer care specialist will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. Armed with the details of your water event, we’ll dispatch a team to respond immediately.
Our SERVPRO Specialist will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?