Our Vision and Purpose
The Resource Center's purpose is to provide a resource center of vendors who offer account pricing or discounts for the opportunity to service the combined volume of the SERVPRO Franchisee Network.
The Qualification Process
- Determine the validity of the products/service by contacting the SERVPRO Franchise Owner.
- Identify the market leaders in the product/service category.
- Identify those vendors that have a clear understanding of the SERVPRO Business.
- Identify those vendors that have the ability to service the entire Franchisee Community.
- Secure relationships with vendors that have the ability to offer account pricing for the opportunity to services the entire Franchise Community.
Benefits of the Preferred Vendor Program
- Marketing that increases vendor awareness, Franchise participation, and revenue.
- Access to over 1,700 Vendor Franchisees.
- Various marketing outlets such as Product Catalogs, Calendar Advertisements, Commercial Large Loss, Convention, Director/Trainer Meetings, Banner Ads, SERVPRO Newsline Ads, Deal of the Months, Corporate General Store, Bulletins, and Marketing Calls to the Franchises.