Tim Hooper, owner of SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties, understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. Tim and our crew recognize that the Eastern Shore of Maryland is more vulnerable to water damage due to the higher water table, inevitably leading to more mold growth outbreaks. SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties can mitigate and remove mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Residential: 5407239
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Caroline County Chamber of Commerce
- Kent County Chamber of Commerce
- Queen Anne's County Chamber Of Commerce