General Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Highly-Trained Technicians and Advanced Technologies
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Professional Cleaning Company
When your home or business needs a deep cleaning, our cleaning professionals provide the expertise with the use of advanced technologies to help make it "Like it never even happened."
- Residential and Commercial Cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Ceiling, Floors, and Walls Cleaning
- Drapes, Blinds, and Window Treatments
Your Local Cleaning Company
When you need a deeper cleaning that calls for a professional cleaning service. the cleaning professionals at SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties have the technology and equipment to handle any size job.
- General Cleaning
- Seasonal and Spring Cleaning
- Professional Cleaning Your Home for Sale
- Construction and Post-Renovation Cleaning
Your Residential Home Cleaning Services
Let our professional team provide a heavy-duty cleaning service to your home.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning
- Floors, walls, and ceilings
- Drapes, blinds and window treatments
Commercial Janitorial Services
Our cleaning professionals are here to assist with any type or size of commercial cleaning service your business property may require. From desks to large windows, drapes to office supplies, our cleaning professionals are ready to clean.
- Emergency commercial cleaning service
- Carpets, furniture, upholstery, office spaces
- Ceilings, floors, and walls
- Drapes, blinds, and window treatments
Pete and Lindsay Leverette have owned SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt & Grady Counties since 2010. Most recently, the Leverette's acquired SERVPRO of Tifton. SERVPRO of Thomas, Colquitt and Grady and SERVPRO of Tifton take care of our south Georgia community...
Recommended For You
- Your business or office space is sure to have lots of traffic in and out of it everyday. I...
- Let us help you get back to businessAs our communities re-open, we’re all moving bac...