Serving Rapid City and Surrounding Areas
SERVPRO of Rapid City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Rapid City specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Rapid City can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Rapid City. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- Since 2016, SERVPRO of Rapid City has been helping the people of Rapid City and the Black Hills! We teamed up with Northwest Cleaning to expand our service lines to the people in Northeast Wyoming. Our customers call upon us to restore their property and we are available 24/7/365.
Our Commitment to Our Community
- The SERVPRO of Rapid City team grew up in Rapid City and are raising their families in Black Hills. Our leadership is involved in many local organizations that help make our community great.
Our Employees (the heart of SERVPRO of Rapid City)
- Our amazing team members are trained to meet and exceed the industry standards set forth by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO of Rapid City? (The SERVPRO Difference)
- We are the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service in the Energy Town and surrounding area! Please give us a call 24/7/365 (605) 388-3000 with your fire, water, mold, and disaster cleanup needs!
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce
- American Red Cross - Western & Central South Dakota
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Black Hills Builder Association
- South Dakota Multi-Housing Association