We are a team of restoration specialists that genuinely cares about the customers that we serve every day. We know that you have plenty of choices when you are looking for professional restorers, and we work hard to be a name that you can trust. We strive every day to be the fastest and the best option for all the houses and businesses throughout Jerome and Twin Falls Counties. Our commitment to our customers starts at the top with Luke Balbas, who has introduced several vital practices designed to set our team apart from the competition on a national scale.
We want customers to trust in the work that we can do for their homes and businesses, and that is why we can guarantee our recovery and restoration efforts with a warranty good for a full five years after a job completes. Not only do you get the full-service response from a team of professionals accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), but you get peace of mind knowing that any issue you experience with this work gets covered.
We have always been a family-oriented team of professionals from our owner to our growing roster of recovery technicians and office staff. We always strive to provide the best for our communities by giving back through local charities and fundraisers in every way that we can. We love to sponsor events as well, and we find many uses for our time and resources with our involvement with the Blue Lakes Rotary Club.
We also understand that everyone’s situation is different, and we have developed recovery strategies for our customers that are strictly approval based. We work alongside our customers to determine what services can get afforded and what tasks an insurance company can provide coverage for so that there is no guesswork or surprises about the costs of restoration before any billing process begins.
Twin Falls and Jerome Counties both take up a large portion of Idaho, but our SERVPRO team works to stay connected to our communities and its people to help wherever and whenever you need us.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Residential: RCE-43137
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Project Of The Year-Historic Elk Lodge Renovation-Idaho Associated General Contractors
- Readers Choice Award Twin Falls and Jerome Counties -Times News
- Snake River Business Network
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Western Magic Valley Realtors Association
- Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce