Independent Family Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Winter Park is an independently owned and operated franchise that has been helping Central Florida locals get through their disasters since 2011. Owner's Vern and Susan Boatman go above and beyond for their clients and employees treating everyone as they are part of the Boatman family. The same attitude applies to the services our franchise location offers. We understand that every disaster is unique and must be handled delicately to ensure that all parties are satisfied when the process is over. This is why our entire staff from the office manager to your actual on-site technician are trained to provide you with honest information and a courteous attitude from start to finish. In an industry where so much misinformation and additional stress are a regularity, SERVPRO of Winter Park prides itself on being a difference maker when it comes to professional restoration services.
Water, Fire, and Mold Services for Any Size Disaster
Our franchise location offers a variety of services that include water mitigation, water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, smoke cleaning, odor removal, mold remediation, carpet cleaning, and more! We provide services to both residential and commercial clients and have a large inventory of equipment and vehicles on hand at any time to allow us to tackle disasters of any size. We also have a large warehouse that is used to comfortably store our client's belongings for disasters that call for their temporary removal.
Convenient Location and Fast Response
SERVPRO of Winter Park is conveniently located right off of Fairbanks Avenue in Winter Park making it easy to provide fast services in Winter Park, Orlando, Downtown Orlando, Thorton Park, College Park, Baldwin Park, Waterford Lakes, UCF and surrounding areas. We are trained to mobilize quickly and our typical arrival times are about an hour after your information is taken down by our phone operator.
Expertly Trained Technicians
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are fully staffed with managers and technicians that keep up with the latest industry standards, so no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Winter Park.
24-Hour Emergency Water Flood Services
SERVPRO of Winter Park is a 24/7 emergency water removal & flood clean up repair service company. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced with every water damage situation. Even in the middle of the night, we still strive to maintain the fastest response time of all local restoration companies and perform services with a high degree of professionalism.
Contact Us for Services and Information
If you would like more information, need to schedule a service for your home or business, or just have questions regarding your individual situation, we are more than happy to assist you. Give our office a call today at (407) 678-5391
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- President's Bronze for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- President's Bronze for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- Institute of Real Estate (IREM)
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association (CFHLA)
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
- Central Florida's LGBT Chamber of Commerce (The Pride Chamber)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- American Red Cross
- Florida Healthcare Engineering Association (FHEA)