We are locally owned and operated. Mike Wesson began SERVPRO of The Quad Cities in 1997. Mike grew up in Tuscumbia and attended Deshler High School. After high school, Mike attended the University of Alabama where he majored in Corporate Finance and Investment Management. After graduating college, Mike was a Casualty Adjuster for four years in Tuscaloosa. He then returned back home to Tuscumbia to start his SERVPRO franchise; he has lived in Tuscumbia since.
SERVPRO of The Quad Cities understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of The Quad Cities specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Quad Cities can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Quad Cities.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician