SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem is owned and operated by Michael Paparone.
Mike is a Pennsylvania native with more than a decade’s experience in cleanup & restoration. Since purchasing his first franchise in 2012, he has expanded his operations to include four local SERVPRO franchises. Mike is committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism in property damage cleanup and restoration.
The team at SERVPRO of Langhorne/Bensalem is dedicated to serving businesses and homeowners in Southeastern PA. Our employees are a tight-knit group of highly trained and dedicated professionals. Production managers and crew members are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Learn more about our team members on our employee page.
Insurance and Payment Info
SERVPRO works with most homeowners insurance providers for a stress-free claims process.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- NADCA - The National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia