SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
The owners of SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale are Steve and Tara Jones. Steve has a background in finance and Tara is a dental hygienist. In 2016 they decided to take on this adventure with the hopes of helping others. They work side by side to ensure that our customers receive the help they need.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- TCST - Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce