Water Damage Cleanup & Repair
24/7 Emergency Water Removal
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Here to Help® 24/7.
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
Need Water Removal or Flood Cleanup?
Flooding, leaks, storms, and other water damage can strike at all hours of the day, leaving you with extensive damage. We understand time is of the essence when water damage occurs, which is why our team of professionals is dedicated to responding quickly with top-tier equipment to remediate your property.
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Residential Water Extraction and Cleanup
Our focus is restoring your affected space to pre-damaged condition. Rest assured, our highly-trained technicians will complete the water removal and cleanup process from beginning to end, helping to ensure it is documented along the way, and dried properly and thoroughly. Our customer-focused professionals will:
- Assess your property's water damage.
- Explain the extent of the water damage and the restoration process so you're able to make an informed decision on how to proceed.
- Use advanced equipment to detect hidden moisture and perform water extraction of any standing water.
- Help ensure your property is clean, dry, and restored to its pre-damaged condition.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Springfield / Greene County for Water Damage Restoration?
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our professionals care about you and your property and want to help you get your property back to pre-loss condition after you have water damage to your home or business.
#1 in the Cleanup and Restoration Industry*
Easier Insurance Claims Process
We will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Recommended For You
The Importance of Locating Your Water Shut-Off ValvesMost of us are probably glad to get home after a long day of stress at work, fighting traf...
How to Reduce Water Damage from Summer StormsSummer in Missouri is in full swing, which means high temperatures along with higher humid...
A Fire Extinguisher Buying Guide for Greene County BusinessesEvery business in Greene County should have fire extinguishers to suppress minor fires. Th...