Fire Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Fire Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Fire Cleanup
- Highly-Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Here to Help® 24/7.
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
Your Local Fire Restoration Company
Fire damage can be devastating. But rest assured, our team of professionals will take the necessary precautions to help safely restore your property to pre-fire condition.
Emergency Services 24/7: Our professionals are ready to respond 24/7, including on holidays. Our customer-focused professionals will assess the fire damage to your business, commercial, or residential property.
Insurance Claim Process: Our team will help you navigate the insurance claim process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Residential and Commercial Services: Our professionals have the skills, expertise, and equipment to properly restore your residential or commercial property.
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Residential Fire Damage Restoration
When fire damage happens, our fire and water damage restoration team will use advanced technology and cleaning protocols to safely clean and repair your home.
- Board-up and roof tarping service
- Assessment of fire and smoke damage
- Water removal and drying (if present)
- Removal of soot and smoke odor
- Clean all restorable items
Board-Up and Roof Tarping Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protects your property from further damage
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry
In March of 1985 Harlin and LaJune Bryngelson relocated their family to Springfield, Missouri after the company Harlin worked for began restructuring. Harlin and June had friends that had purchased a SERVPRO franchise in Northern Missouri and they quickly saw...
Recommended For You
The Importance of Locating Your Water Shut-Off ValvesMost of us are probably glad to get home after a long day of stress at work, fighting traf...
SERVPRO Adopts Local School TeachersSERVPRO of Springfield/Greene County has the unique privilege of adopting a classroom teac...
Highly Trained Restoration SpecialistsAt SERVPRO of Springfield/Greene County our staff is highly trained in property damage res...