Serving College Park and Surrounding Areas
At SERVPRO® of College Park, Hyattsville and SERVPRO® of District Heights / Landover we strive to provide the best quality service when our customers need us the most. Our team understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and make it “Like it never even happened.”
The owners of SERVPRO® of College Park, Hyattsville and SERVPRO® of District Heights / Landover are Benjamin & Natalie Highsmith, Erik & Kristine Olson, & Scott Beck. We have 13 SERVPRO franchises delivering expert service to the Washington DC metropolitan area, specifically Prince George’s County. Our staff brings advanced knowledge of restoration along with in-depth local knowledge. Aside from building the team, the owners are focused on ensuring community involvement is strong and giving back is at the forefront of the company strategy.
SERVPRO® of College Park, Hyattsville and SERVPRO® of District Heights / Landover has the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to restore your home or business to its pre-existing state. If you need someone to help you with any fire, soot, or smoke damage, our certified technicians will be there to start the restoration process.
Nationally our team consists of the brightest and most caring individuals in the industry. Our certified professionals are IICRC certified ready to help our clients navigate through the difficult times and get their businesses, schools, hospitals, etc. back up and running. With resources strategically placed throughout the United States, our team is available to respond to any large loss needs.
SERVPRO Team Olson
SERVPRO® of Washington DC, SERVPRO® of Bethesda, SERVPRO® of Capitol Hill DC, SERVPRO® of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring, SERVPRO® of College Park/Hyattsville, SERVPRO® of District Heights, SERVPRO® of Georgetown DC, SERVPRO® of Landover, SERVPRO® of Potomac, SERVPRO® of Takoma Park, SERVPRO® of Northeast DC, SERVPRO® of Northwest DC, & SERVPRO® of Southeast DC
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Central Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association - ABC
- Community Association Institute - CAI