SERVPRO of Marion/Middleborough understands the stress and worry that comes with the disruption fire and water damage can cause. Our objective is to quickly mitigate these damages to make them “Like it never even happened.”
Our locally owned and operated franchise has served the Tri-Town area for over 25 years, and is regarded as being the leading restoration company in Plymouth County. We are proud to be recognized as more than just a Disaster Restoration company in the eyes of our community – because we truly are so much more than that!
Our President, Doug Glassman, along with members of our Marketing team, show just how dedicated to the community SERVPRO is. Serving on multiple Boards and as Ambassador’s for the Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce, and Power Hour Networking Group; our team members are happy to be out in the community building relationships and strengthening the SERVPRO name!
Don’t take it from us; visit our testimonials page to see what the community is saying about us.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce
- Bristol County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce