SERVPRO of South Livingston Parish is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and we have the expertise, training, and equipment to handle any and all of your restoration needs. SERVPRO of Livingston understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. You can rest easy knowing the job was done right the first time and every time. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Livingston specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of South Livingston can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We pride ourselves on giving each and every customer a 5-star experience, no matter the size or severity of the job. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,600 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Livingston.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Director's Silver for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Franchise Rookie of the Year
- Livingston Parish Planning Commission
- Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
- Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce