SERVPRO of The Southtowns understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Lyn and Thom Braun are the proud owners of SERVPRO of The Southtowns where they work in the business everyday. Thom’s background is in home building, he enjoys golf and water sports. Lyn’s background is in management, she enjoys college football, art and live theater.
SERVPRO of The Southtowns specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Southtowns can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Southtowns.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Our Promise and Everyday Practice:
- We will always….
- answer the phone, even at 2 am on a Saturday
- respond to any fire, water, mold, or biohazard emergency
- be onsite in less then 4 hours
- be fair and honest
- work with the insurance adjuster to reach the best outcome for the insured
- adhere to all local and national restoration best practices
- carry liability insurance well above industry standards
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Award
- BOMA Buffalo Vendor of the Year
- Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Buffalo
- Western New York Insurance Association
- Buffalo Claims Association
- Insurance Women of Buffalo