In 1984, Vince Whittles began building the SERVPRO brand in the areas of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties, MD. While on the job building his clientele, he met his wife, Sherry Whittles, where they later got married in 1994. Since then, SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties has continued to grow through dedication and excellence. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties is not only locally owned but a family business. Their son, Chad Day, took over as General Manager in and sons followed suit as with Dustin Whittles as the Marketing Mananger and Dylan Whittles as the Construction Mananger. The Whittles take pride in the excellent customer service, the hard-working team and most importantly the trust their clients have in the Cleanup and Restoration process. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties serve the people, businesses and organization to make our community great.
Our team understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, as well as a variety residential cleaning services.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties and faster than the rest.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMRS - Council-certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
- CRMR - Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- General Contractor License: 128475
- Residential: 128475
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- A+ Certified with Better Business Bureau
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (MHIC)
- American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)