SERVPRO of Howard County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Howard County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Howard County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Howard County.
Some of our staff grew up and still live in Howard County. We want to be there for our community. We have families that work together in our company. Husbands and wives as well as parents and children. You can't help but feel the sense of family and community at SERVPRO of Howard County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 410-465-7333 We are here for you 24/7 everyday of the year.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. This company was started with a family at it's core and SERVPRO of Howard County continues that feeling. We care about our neighbors.
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- National Chart Topper for Rookie in September
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in July
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie for April
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in October
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in December
- Be The Brand
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in March
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in June
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in September
- CEO Franchisee of the Month December
- Chart Topper For Commercial Water in February
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in August
- Howard County Local Business Initiative