Since 2011, SERVPRO of Hardin/LaRue Counties has been helping the people of Hardin and LaRue Counties. More than 2220 customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to Our Community
DeWayne and Lisa Cox and our leadership team are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of both Hardin and LaRue Counties that help make our community great. We help organizations such as Crusade for Children and Feeding America Kentucky’s Heartland and are dedicated to partnering with our local chambers of commerce.
Our amazing team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO?/The SERVPRO Difference
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup, and mitigation of your home or business and have gained reputation as the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service in Hardin/LaRue Counties.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Rookie of the Year
- United Way of Central Kentucky
- Hodgenville Rotary Club
- Radcliff Small Business Alliance
- Lincoln Trail Home Builders Association (LTHBA)
- Hardin County Chamber of Commerce
- LaRue County Chamber of Commerce
- American Red Cross