SERVPRO of Decatur understands the stress and anguish that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, your home or your business. Our objective is to help minimize the interruption to your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Decatur specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a water, fire, or smoke damage. Our highly trained professionals can mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Ryan Braswell and Michael Crawford, became part of the SERVPRO franchise system in 2020 purchasing SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties, SERVPRO of Decatur and SERVPRO of Clayton County. Today they operate out of a 25,000 sq. foot warehouse in McDonough, GA, and have a team of 39 full time employees.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Henry, Spalding, Clayton and Decatur.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician