- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Need Water Removal or Flood Cleanup?
Flooding, leaks, storms, and other water damage can strike at all hours of the day, leaving you with extensive damage. We understand time is of the essence when water damage occurs, which is why our team of professionals is dedicated to responding quickly with top-tier equipment to remediate your property.
Residential Water Extraction and Cleanup
Our focus is restoring your affected space to pre-damaged condition. Rest assured, our highly-trained technicians will complete the water removal and cleanup process from beginning to end, helping to ensure it is documented along the way, and dried properly and thoroughly. Our customer-focused professionals will:
- Assess your property's water damage.
- Explain the extent of the water damage and the restoration process so you're able to make an informed decision on how to proceed.
- Use advanced equipment to detect hidden moisture and perform water extraction of any standing water.
- Help ensure your property is clean, dry, and restored to its pre-damaged condition.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
When water damage occurs in your commercial property, be it a small business, warehouse, high-rise building, or other industrial space, the destruction can be devastating. Not only is your business damaged, but operations may stop, causing a disruption in production and revenue, as well as inconveniencing or causing possible safety concerns for your customers and employees. No matter the size or source of the commercial job, from floods to broken pipes, our team of professionals is ready to respond to your call.
- Retail - Educational Facilities
- Healthcare - Property Management
- Hospitality - Food Service
Why Choose SERVPRO of Albany and Americus for Water Damage Restoration?
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our professionals care about you and your property and want to help you get your property back to pre-loss condition after you have water damage to your home or business.
#1 in the Cleanup and Restoration Industry*
Easier Insurance Claims Process
We will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
In 1969 SERVPRO of Albany and Americus was established and has been serving Southwest Georgia as a leader in clean up and restoration for over 50 years. In July of 2012, Kyle and Courtney Carter purchased and became the...
Recommended For You
- First Steps to Take When Water Damage Occurs in Albany and Americus.The aftermath of flood...
Understanding What Water Damage Is, And Who To Call, Leaves You Set Up For Success When Disaster Strikes.Sometimes you need to go back to the basics when dealing with common restoration services ...
- Evaluate the Subfloor After a Water Damage Disaster in Albany and Americus Georgia.Imagine...