SERVPRO of South Palm Beach has been serving Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Delray Beach and surrounding communities for over 25 years. We understand the stress and disruption that water, fire and mold damage creates and our top priority is to minimize the interruption and make it "Like it never even happened."
In an industry where people “are” the company, SERVPRO of South Palm Beach is very proud of our team. From the field technicians that enter your home or business and our senior project manager whose been with us for 23 years, to our office staff who manages scheduling, communication with insurance companies and invoicing, we draw on decades of experience from industry trained and certified team members who all share in the goal of treating people the way we would want them to treat us.
After working with SERVPRO of South Palm Beach, you will better understand the reasons our customers continue to trust and rely on our team for all of their restoration and reconstruction needs.
Barbara from Boca Raton said “SERVPRO of South Palm Beach is the most amazing company I have ever dealt with. In the middle of one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, they were on my doorstep within a half-hour beginning to clean up the flood in my unit and earn my total trust and respect. They are extreme experts and amazed me with their knowledge and competency. They answered my every question and concern in detail and with patience and respect that you rarely see in the workforce today. They are priceless!”
Simply put, our team at SERVPRO of South Palm Beach is guided by honesty, professionalism and quality. We strive to always be responsive, compassionate and knowledgeable, and operate based on our core values of:
- Integrity – Always do what you say you are going to do
- Professionalism – Focus on excellence in everything we do
- Service – Treat people the way you would want them to treat you
- Attitude – Focus on solutions, not problems
Have A Plan
While no one plans for a disaster to strike, SERVPRO of South Palm Beach can help you create a plan for when it does. Coming home to a house full of water or smoke is not the time to stat thinking about who to call, so contact us today at 561-391-3366 to create a plan and keep your home or business protected.
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Outstanding Performance Award
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Manager’s Association
- Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification