SERVPRO of Mid-City San Diego's main goal is to serve our customer. We understand the stress and worry that comes with an unexpected disaster. Whether you're facing fire or water damage, it is never easy to do the cleanup yourself. That's why SERVPRO is proud to help you after water loss, fire damage or mold infestation. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly restore and remediate your property.
As an independently operated franchise our goal is to not only give our customers outstanding work but to pour out to our community with a genuine heart to serve others. We are proud to service Normal Heights, Oak Park, Kensington and other surrounding areas.
Our team's main goal is to give the best work we can offer, and to insure our customer receives the best work we can do.
We hope to answer any and all question and to be able to serve you soon! Call us anytime 24/7 at (619) 280-2377 to get started!
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation