SERVPRO of Edmonds has helped served thousands of customers throughout King and Snohomish county since 2008. As a locally owned and operated business our team is invested in the community and we enjoy helping residents minimize what is typically a very stressful situation. SERVPRO of Edmonds specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water damage, or biohazard loss. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our team understand the worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes, therefore our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened."
Committed to Our Community
SERVPRO of Edmonds is invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and the organizations of Lynnwood that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the American Red Cross, Girl Scouts of Western Washington, The Edmonds School District Foundation and The Edmonds Community College Foundation. We are committed to growing stronger communities which promotes job creation, expanded educational opportunities and improved infrastructure.
SERVPRO of Edmonds is also dedicated to partnering with the Puget Sound Adjusters Association, Institute of Real Estate Management, Building Operations Management Association, National Association of Residential Property Managers, Community Associations Institute, Plumbing Heating and Cooling Contractors of Washington, Rental Housing Association, Master Builders Association, Washington Multi-Family Housing Association, Economic Alliance of Snohomish County and several local Chamber of Commerce Associations. We serve as a vendor to these organizations and find value in being informed about current topics of importance in their industries.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration and as a company we invest in our employee's continuing education. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC-industry certification our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore any scale of loss. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Edmonds, serving our community 24/7.
We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Edmonds and our surrounding service areas. Commitment to customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement worker
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- IICRC Certified Firm
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise
- Snohomish County NARPM - Vendor of the Year
- Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - King and Snohomish County
- Community Associations Institute - Washington State Chapter
- Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties
- International Facility Management Association - Seattle Chapter
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors of Washington State