After a fire or water loss in your home or business, there is a major disruption to the lives of you and the people around you. SERVPRO of Temple and Belton knows that disasters never strike at a convenient time, and our team is always prepared. Our Temple and Belton team wants to minimize the interruption that occurs after a water or fire loss. Our goal is to make your residential or commercial damage "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Temple and Belton specializes in the restoration and cleanup of residential and commercial properties after a water or fire loss. Our team can also quickly remediate mold and mildew from your residential or commercial property. Our SERVPRO of Temple and Belton team also offers several other services such as residential and commercial duct cleaning, biohazard, as well as complete pack-outs/and pack backs.
Our team is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We service Temple, Belton, Marlin, and surrounding areas.
Our SERVPRO of Temple and Belton team is always on standby and always ready to respond to ANY size loss.
Whenever you need us, give us a call!
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Better Business Bureau
- Apartment Association of Central Texas