The owners of SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas have been with SERVPRO for decades and have lived in the San Antonio area for just as long. The certified professionals at SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." And we will work with your insurance every step of the way.
SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage, mold remediation, bio hazard clean up, post construction clean up, and more.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Marble Falls and Lampasas.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician