SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County understands the confusion, stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
Why we are the most trusted in the industry-
We are faster to any size disaster, providing trusted services to both residential and commercial clients. We specialize in the restoration and remediation of your property no matter what the damage and can handle anything including soot, smoke, mold, carpets, air ducts and HVAC unit cleanings. We even have a reconstruction division to handle every aspect of re-building!
Our methods and techniques to restore your home or business are proven best in the industry using state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
Constant Training and Certifications-
Our staff is consistently trained and certified in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County.
We are a locally-owned and operated business, we live and work in this community too. We are close by and ready to respond immediately. SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County is also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises, which allows us to address quicker with more resources. For major storms and disasters, we can even call upon special Disaster Recovery Teams for additional resources.
Our teams and staff are local, ready to respond and help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to properly and efficiently clean and restore your house so it feels like home again.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
To learn more about our cleanup team and get to know us even better, check out SERVPRO of Western Dutchess County's Facebook page HERE! Click the "LIKE" button at the top of the page to stay in the know about great articles, tips, photos, events and contests!
If you would like to schedule service at your home or business, have any questions or need any assistance at all, call us at 845-831-3600.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau of the Hudson Valley
- Community Association Institute
- NYS Association of Commercial Realtors
- The American Red Cross of the Mid-Hudson Valley
- Walk A Mile In Her Shoes Foundation
- New Paltz Chamber of Commerce
- HV ASHI
- SBGA Hudson Valley
- Ulster County Chamber of Commerce
- Forget U Cancer
- The Paper Chain