SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington, a proud member of the SERVPRO Team Luzzi network, understands the overwhelming stress and disruption that fire, smoke, water, and mold damage can cause in your home or business. Our dedicated goal is to provide fast and efficient cleanup and restoration services to minimize interruption to your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
Our expertise lies in both residential and commercial property damage restoration, including reconstruction and construction services. Our highly trained staff undergoes regular IICRC-industry certification and receives ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate facility, ensuring that we are equipped with the knowledge to handle any damage, big or small.
SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington is one of 15 SERVPRO franchises in the SERVPRO Team Luzzi network, covering New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, we have the resources and expertise to handle any restoration or reconstruction project.
If you require our services, please don't hesitate to contact us today. Since 1967, SERVPRO has been the trusted and reliable cleaning and restoration brand you can count on.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician