SERVPRO of Southeast Somerset County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. The addition of our Restoration Department makes us a one-stop solution to all of your cleanup and restoration needs.
SERVPRO of Southeast Somerset County is proud to serve communities of Somerset, Highland Park, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Kendall Park, Franklin Park, Bound Brook, Kingston, Broadway and Zarephath, New Jersey.
CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Ceilings, Walls and Hard Wood Floors - Air Ducts and HVAC cleaning - Deodorization - Biohazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism. We provide contents cleaning and storage on our secure, temperature controlled premises.
RESTORATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Removal - Water Removal and Dehumidification - Catastrophic Storm Response - Water Damage Repair - Mold Mitigation and Remediation - Contents Restoration - Electronics and Equipment Repairs - Document Drying
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Southeast Somerset County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 908-251-9097 today!
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm