SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater has been at the forefront of home restoration and remediation here in Morris and Sussex Counties for the past 5 years. Our dedicated owner John E. Blehl began his career as a home adjuster and has brought a wealth of experience to the role, aligning it with our restore over replace mentality. We specialize in home remediation after a fire, water, or mold damage emergency with a rapid response team ready to help you with natural disasters, storms or the cleanup of Biohazard substances.
Our commercial response team has carried out restoration services valued at more than one million dollars but are available to any size disaster. We provide each commercial client with a project manager who can keep you in the loop throughout service. Our emergency contact line is operated 24 hours a day, and we can immediately send a team of technicians with extensive training and IICRC qualifications to your property.
As members of this community, we make an effort to support our first responders. Our support extends to the fire departments in Dover, Byram, Andover, and Morris and Sussex Counties. We even sponsor FF1 and FF2 graduating classes in the Morris County Fire Academy. In this line of work, we find ourselves working near firefighters usually arriving on site shortly after they have packed up and moved on. We witness the size and scale of their everyday work; it is only right to support them, and this community, in any way we can.
Our service is backed up by our personal qualities, experience, and expertise. You can trust us to get the job done because our technicians hold qualifications from the IICRC in a variety of restoration areas. Our specialties are in water damage, fire & smoke damage as well as applied structural drying. However, we go one step further and hold certificates in lead-based paint activities and restoration as well as certified Biorecovery training with some of our technicians completing a ten general/ construction industry training program.
In short, we are here to help you get your property back to its best after damages have occurred, "Like it never even happened."
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- Netcong Fire Department
- Sussex County OEM preferred vendor
- Hopatcong DPW
- Habitat for Humanity
- Dover Fire Department Supporter
- Sussex County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Andover Fire Department Supporter
- Byram Fire Department Supporter
- Roxbury Boy Scouts Troop 54 sponsor
- Roxbury Soccer Sponsor
- Hopatcong Fire Department Supporter
- Morris County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Roxbury Fire Department supporter and sponsor
- Hopatcong OEM
- Newton Departmnet of Public Works Vendor
- Benson Thompson Agency sole mitigation responder