SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown is newly owned by Jim Gibbs since 2018. He had a dream of owning his own business and spend his own franchise in Egg Harbor Township. Jim Gibbs has been in business and involved with people of Egg Harbor Township and Ventnor City areas since 2003. There has been more than 4000 customers that trusted our business to restoring their property. This passion is now being brought to the residence and business of Berlin and Williamstown.
Commitment to Our Community
Our professional team of SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown love the community in Clayton and Atco, NJ, and will do anything to help them out after water damage, flooding, storms, fire loss and mold infestation. We work with homeowners, landlords, business owners and anyone who owns a property in the area. We want to make sure we can help you after any type or size of property damage!
We understand the disruption of fire, water, or mold damage can create stress and worry for a home or business owners’ life. It is important for us to make your stressful situation “Like it never even happened.” We display integrity, professionalism, and show compassion when working with our customers. We strive for excellence in all we do when cleaning up and mitigating your home or business.
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Big Dog Down Award
- High Volume Award
- Chairman's Silver Trophy
- We Are A IICRC Certified Firm