It is almost hard to believe that SERVPRO of High Point will be celebrating 13 years of serving the local community! When my wife and I first started this business, we were looking forward to a new and exciting experience dedicated to helping people when they were in most need of help. We have not been disappointed. Thanks to the dedication of a group of loyal and highly competent staff we have managed to assist countless numbers of people recover from unfortunate events involving losses from fire, water, mold, and biohazard. Over a period, we expanded our services to include duct cleaning, deodorization, content inventory and cleaning, carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. In addition, on numerous occasions we have been called upon to assist with all kinds of specialty cleaning of commercial and residential properties. We have developed a stellar customer service reputation for our work, as evidenced by the number of repeat customers and word of mouth business that we receive. Overall, we have been pleased with our decision to work in this industry and are looking forward to many more years of service.
Commitment to Our Community
Just as we commit to delivering the best service to our clients, we also strive to serve our community. In each community where our employees live and work, we as a company and a member of the community actively create opportunities to play a positive role through consistent support of important local private and public institutions, organizations that focus on economic and business advocacy and nonprofit organizations. This support takes a variety of forms, including charitable contributions, volunteer activities, mentoring and board membership.
When you call, a trained, uniformed SERVPRO franchise professional will arrive at your property with the equipment necessary to help protect your structure and contents. Our staff are industry certified and receive continuous training. Likewise, your concerns will be addressed quickly and professionally to help you begin the process of regaining control of your life.
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Quick response to stop additional damage and lowers loss expense
- Experience and training in mitigating damages ranging from homes to commercial property
- Professional equipment and industry approved techniques
- Detailed communication throughout the cleanup and restoration process
- We are called by over 600 insurance companies nationwide to handle their claims. We have earned the trust of the insurance industry by serving their insured with respect and integrity.
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Furnitureland Rotary Club - "Service Above Self Award"
- High Point Regional Association of Realtors - Community Service Award
- High Point Regional Association of Realtors - Affiliate Member of the Year
- Notable Latino in The Triad Award
- Guilford Economic Development Corporation
- High Point Economic Development Corporation
- Hospice of the Piedmont
- American Red Cross
- BNI Southeast
- High Point Art's Council
- High Point Chamber of Commerce
- YWCA Latino Family Center
- Y's Men Group - Supports Local YMCA