Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO® franchise system is most widely known for their fire and water cleanup and restoration services. The network of individually owned and operated franchises responds to property damage emergencies. SERVPRO® responds to emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar, large-loss situations, providing coverage in all 50 states, as well as Canada.
Starting in 1996, Randy Miller was an early pioneer to the mid-Michigan area SERVPRO® system. Since then, the franchise system has grown to over 1800 individually owned and operated franchises. Originally, Randy started in Genesee County and expanded into Saginaw in 1997. He then branched into Metro Detroit in 2017 under the management of Cody Roy. Randy & Tina have grown, acquired, and sold multiple territories throughout Michigan. With their headquarters in Saginaw, they currently operate 9 franchises with offices in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Owosso, Detroit, Romulus, and Sterling Heights.
The Saginaw-based franchise has been ranked in the top 10 for the past 16 years, including top producer twice and 2019 Franchise of the Year. As one of SERVPRO® ’s prestigious Extreme Team franchises, a large portion of their business is providing support to other franchises—primarily on commercial losses and traveling the country for catastrophic events such as floods, tornadoes and hurricanes.
Our Saginaw based franchise offers many services beyond the fire and water cleanup and restoration services, such as abatement, commercial cleaning, disaster preparedness consulting and training, maintenance, relocation and reconstruction services, just to name a few.
We continue to grow and improve due to our team consistently proving they are the best of the best. We are also beyond grateful for our local community, who has also played a large role in our accomplishments, without their trust in our services and brand we would not have earned this recognition.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Franchise of the Year
- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Construction Association of Michigan (CAM)
- Michigan Adjusters Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Institution of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration (IICRC)