Storm Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Storm Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Storm Restoration
- Highly-Trained Storm and Flood Damage Cleanup
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Here to Help® 24/7.
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
Residential Storm Damage Restoration
When a storm damages our community, we're ready 24/7. Our service professionals are prepared around the clock, on weekends and holidays to service your residential and commercial storm damage needs.
- Local Storm Cleanup Company
- Residential Flooding and Storm Cleanup
- Severe Weather Damage Restoration
- Wind Damage and Wildfire Cleanup
- Flood Water Removal and Cleanup
Services We Provide
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
Our SERVPRO professionals are trained and equipped to handle both large and small commercial storm damage jobs, helping to return your business or commercial property to pre-loss condition as soon as possible, so you can get back to running your business.
Roof Tarp and Board-Up Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protect your property from further damage.
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly...
Recommended For You
How Does a Restoration Company Respond to Large Losses?How Does a Restoration Company Handle Major Disasters?In the event of a hurricane, floodin...
Insurance Claims and Disaster ResponseDisaster Recovery And Insurance ClaimsWhile a call to your insurer is likely the first thi...
4 Ways To Avoid Bathroom MildewAvoid A Humidity Problem In Your BathroomOne of the best ways to avoid bathroom mildew is ...