At SERVPRO® of Potomac, we strive to provide the best quality service when our customers need us the most. Our team understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and make it “Like it never even happened.”
The owners of SERVPRO® of Potomac are Benjamin & Natalie Highsmith, Erik & Kristine Olson, & Scott Beck. We have 13 SERVPRO franchises delivering expert service to the Washington DC metropolitan area, specifically Montgomery County. Our staff brings advanced knowledge of restoration along with in-depth local knowledge. Aside from building the team, the owners are focused on ensuring community involvement is strong and giving back is at the forefront of the company strategy.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of Potomac.
If you would like to schedule residential or commercial services, please call us today!
SERVPRO® of Washington DC, SERVPRO® of Bethesda, SERVPRO® of Capitol Hill, DC, SERVPRO® of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring, SERVPRO® of College Park/Hyattsville, SERVPRO® of District Heights, SERVPRO® of Georgetown DC, SERVPRO® of Landover, SERVPRO® of Potomac, SERVPRO® of Takoma Park, SERVPRO® of Northeast DC, SERVPRO® of Northwest DC, & SERVPRO® of Southeast DC
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- Property Management Association - PMA
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association - ABC
- Community Association Institute - CAI