SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield is locally owned and operated by Scott and Calvin Yoran, see photo to the right. Scott and Calvin are locally trusted restoration and remediation professionals with over 32 years in the Danbury area.
Scott and Calvin are passionate about the work of SERVPRO because they are passionate about helping their local community. The relationship a local SERVPRO franchise has with its neighbors should be one of trust and commitment. Scott and Calvin see the work of their SERVPRO as a meaningful partner in the community helping families and businesses in some of their more vulnerable moments.
WHAT WE DO
SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield specializes in the cleanup and restoration of properties that have experienced fire, smoke or water damage. Our services address different categories of clients: residential, industrial and commercial properties.
The services we provide are:
- Clean-Up - Clean-up is the process of removing debris and soot and damaged material.
- Remediation - Remediation speaks to the process of bringing something back that was once damaged. For example, mold is remediated.
- Restoration - Restoration is the process of making new again. We tear out the old and rebuild.
Addressing water and fire damage requires all three services. At times we focus on clean-up, at other times we focus on remediation and when necessary we focus on restoration.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. Our team receives mentoring and certification through the IICRC, an industry certification and standard organization.
Our teams have responded to large losses and have the experience necessary to properly mitigate the damage no matter what the size. With assorted vehicles, 3 trailer mounted generators and a large loss dehumidification trailer, SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield is equipped to respond 24/7.
We are part of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce, Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce, Blue Goose, Insurance Professionals of Greater Danbury (IPCGD), and Professional Insurance Agents Association (PIA).
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust!
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Second Generation Award
- SERVPRO Industries 25 Year Award
- ABRA- American Bio Recovery Association
- IFMA- International Facilties Management Association
- CAI- Community Assocications Institute
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce