SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor has been serving the Greeley/Windsor area and its communities since 1967. In 2012 we purchased this franchise and embarked on a journey of continuing the legacy of SERVPRO Greeley/Windsor as being the premier restoration company and looking forward to growing the franchise within the community and surrounding communities. Our extensive knowledge and experience in the restoration industry allows us to offer every customer a tailored experience with whatever emergency threatens their home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage mitigation and restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification which allows us to take the best and most effective approach when restoring or recovering any damage affecting your home or business. Customer satisfaction and thorough customer service is the heart of our work and what we do. We understand that any emergency that threatens your property needs prompt and effective mitigation, restoration, and cleanup, so that is why our technicians are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and disasters that can strike at any time and will properly handle your loss with the utmost care and respect.
While our area is agriculture based, we have many homes and commercial properties to support and defend with effective mitigation strategies that can save our customers money. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Greeley/Windsor.
As a locally owned and operated mitigation and restoration team, we live in the communities that we serve. We understand the issues our communities are dealing with and support our local charities to help the less fortunate and those who cannot help themselves. Children are our future, so we support Life Stories, which helps those who cannot help themselves and local charter schools, which depend on private donations and corporations for purchasing, building, and maintaining the physical property because they are cannot undertake large capital improvement projects through tax-payer funded bonds.
We have the fast-paced, experienced team to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Better Business Bureau
- Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- American Red Cross Ready/Rating Member
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Greeley Chamber of Commerce