SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/Pacific Palisades is a family run business and owned, The Stanley family has been in the industry since 1984.
We specialize in the cleanup, mitigation, and restoration of residential and commercial properties. Our staff is handpicked and put through a series of interviews, background checks, and training so they are highly knowledgeable in property damage restoration. They are equipped with the competence to restore your property. Ongoing training is also mandatory and held at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, as well as IICRC-industry certifications for continuing education. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/Pacific Palisades.
Fire and Smoke Damage, Water Loss and Dehumidification, Mold and Mildew, Move Outs and Content Restoration, Graffiti Removal, Odor Identification and Deodorization, Carpet Repair and Cleaning, Bed Bugs and Mite Control.
We understand the stress, worry, fear, and anger that come with a loss and the disruption it causes in your life, home or business. Because customer service is our priority, we have a dedicated member of our team go to each job and spend time with the clients. This allows them to vent and process their loss. By giving them the extra attention they allow the job to be relatively stress free, and makes for a smooth and more efficient process for all parties. Our company is dedicated to the well being of our clients. We will walk all jobs with customer upon completion and allow them to overview results. Our Emergency Service response is one hour or less for arrival time. We will quote all services to be offered prior to beginning work. Our technicians will take digital photos of areas affected and present them to the customer or involved insurance adjuster. Our goal is to minimize the interruption and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- General Contractor License: 1047216
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Malibu Chamber of Commerce