Proudly serving Phoenix and the East Valley and its surrounding communities for several decades, our team has worked hard to earn the positive reputation for our work and presence in the communities. Our commitment begins with the experienced leadership of our owners, Tom Curran and Jim Tax, both have years of combined expertise and experience in the insurance industry. This is a great benefit to our customers and restoration staff work to meet time timelines and budgetary restraints.
We value customers and work diligently to exceed their expectations with every project that we undertake. Our customers speak highly about our readiness during emergencies and disasters. We have a large fleet of service vehicles and production trailers are stocked with effective mitigation and restoration equipment and products. With this level of preparedness, our entire team can leave our facility at a moment’s notice to help with disasters of any size.
We have a large loss recovery team complete with a full contracting division. This allow us to give complete support to both our commercial and residential customers. Our team can respond 24/7 and see the project through every phase through completion.
We work closely with organizations throughout our region to keep a finger on the pulse of our communities we serve. Our team works to provide water to police and firefighters through the scorching summer months as a way to say thank you for their invaluable contribution to our communities.
Whenever emergencies occur, remember that at SERVPRO of Gilbert, Chandler South, Ahwatukee and Tempe South “We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.”
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician