SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, & Rusk Counties was founded in June of 2011 with its first location in Boyceville, Wisconsin by Andrea Klar. She understands, along with staff and crew, the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn & Rusk Counties.
In September of 2016, Andrea opened another SERVPRO franchise in Hayward, WI. SERVPRO of Hayward is serving the Polk, Washburn, Burnett, and Sawyer counties and we, at both locations, are able to better serve our customers. Both locations can mitigate mold and mildew from your home and also offer re-construction services as well as commercial cleaning.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Millionaires Bronze
- Independent Insurance Agents of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce
- The Cleantrust Certified
- Rice Lake Area Chamber of Commerce