SERVPRO® of North Arlington understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO® of North Arlington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Arlington can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of North Arlington.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at 703-243-6666!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Since 2001, SERVPRO® of North Arlington has been helping the people of Arlington, and its neighboring communities.
Committed to Our Community
Franchise Owner Kalpesh Patel and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Arlington that help make our community great.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Arlington.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- 2014 Angie's list SUPER SERVICE AWARD
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau