Since 2016, SERVPRO of Manayunk & Chestnut Hill has been helping the people of Philadelphia and neighboring communities with their property damage and restoration needs. More than 2,000 customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to our community-
Our ownership team and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Philadelphia area that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the Philadelphia Fire Department and are dedicated to partnering with other charitable groups in our area.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in the Philadelphia area.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program