With nearly 950,000 residents throughout Bergen County alone, the likelihood for residential disasters are a constant threat that is closely monitored and addressed by restoration professionals like our SERVPRO team. We understand how valuable it is to respond quickly to disasters that threaten residences and businesses, so our technicians remain available 24/7 with the full resources to address threats from water, fire, mold, storms, floods, biohazards, and other damaging situations.
As you might expect from our team that has seen success throughout New Jersey our focus is on our customers and their satisfaction with the work that we do. From our experienced owners Danielle & Anthony Palumbo to our growing roster of technicians accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, we are always working to improve our service to make it more efficient and effective for the people and properties we help.
With a finite timetable to address structural concerns and widespread effects after any disaster, we understand the importance of offering customers a full-service, comprehensive approach to restoration. Our full-service team of specialists can handle the outcome of a loss throughout its whole process. This overall support is even more valuable with our Large Loss Recovery Team. We can pool resources and personnel to handle substantial loss incident in large commercial and residential properties in our region like the Bergen Performing Arts Center, Outlets at Bergen Town Center, and even MetLife Stadium.
Our successes within Bergen County and beyond stem from our deep commitment to our communities and its people. We work with many organizations like the Knights of Columbus, the American Red Cross, Paramus Rotary, Northern NJ Networking Group, and homeless veterans organizations in our communities as well. Additionally, we stay actively involved in the communities with our involvement in golf scrambles/outings and fundraisers held throughout the year
At SERVPRO of Northeast Bergen County, we know you have options when emergencies occur. However, we will work to continue to be the name that you trust to help when disasters strike.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- General Contractor License: 13VH001305854800