SERVPRO of Bath has been serving the Eastern Coast of North Carolina since June of 2015. We understand the amount of work and stress that comes with losses caused by fire/smoke, water, and mold. We maintain a 24/7 availability to better serve our customers when they have a disaster.
All our staff is certified through SERVPRO corporate training, IICRC Certifications, and OSHA regulations. Our production teams are skilled, certified, and on-call 24 hours a day. The production and office staff have experience communicating with adjusters and insurance companies to create a smooth cleanup process from the beginning.
Our franchise owners, John, and Cindy Baldwin have over 30 years of experience as luxury home builders. They have a background in construction and have worked on over $100 million in completed construction projects. They understand all aspects of the building and restoration process. Check out our Social Media Pages to see how we impact our community through events and education on disaster cleanup.
If you have any need for emergency services, please give us a call. There is a reason why we make it "Like it never even happened." We are the best in the business and truly want to help our customers in Bath and Washington.
- From the family of SERVPRO of Bath
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- General Contractor License: 74355
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Washington Noon Rotary
- Committee of 100
- Williamston Rotary
- Beaufort County Chamber of Commerce
- Martin County Chamber of Commerce