- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Fire Cleanup
- Highly-Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Your Local Fire Restoration Company
Fire damage can be devastating. But rest assured, our team of professionals will take the necessary precautions to help safely restore your property to pre-fire condition.
Emergency Services 24/7: Our professionals are ready to respond 24/7, including on holidays. Our customer-focused professionals will assess the fire damage to your business, commercial, or residential property.
Insurance Claim Process: Our team will help you navigate the insurance claim process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Residential and Commercial Services: Our professionals have the skills, expertise, and equipment to properly restore your residential or commercial property.
Residential Fire Damage Restoration
When fire damage happens, our fire and water damage restoration team will use advanced technology and cleaning protocols to safely clean and repair your home.
- Board-up and roof tarping service
- Assessment of fire and smoke damage
- Water removal and drying (if present)
- Removal of soot and smoke odor
- Clean all restorable items
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration
When a fire damages your business or commercial property, our fire damage and large-loss specialists are equipped to handle smoke and fire damage in all types of commercial spaces to minimize disruption.
- Water removal from firefighting efforts
- Smoke damage and soot removal
- Commercial cleaning including carpet, upholstery, and window treatments
- Commercial large loss services
Board-Up and Roof Tarping Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protects your property from further damage
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry
Owners Jeff and Sandy Chestnas opened their first SERVPRO franchise in February 2004. Many people asked why a SERVPRO franchise? Jeff has over 25 years of experience in the construction and insurance industry. Following a career as a union carpenter,...
Recommended For You
- SERVPRO of Overland/Cool Valley offers many different services that we offer for...
- While cases where fire consumes an entire home in the Overland/Cool Valley area,...
- Whether it’s to stay on trend or improve security, the changes you make in your Over...