SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our entire team combined has many years of experience in this industry. We can help you strike back very quickly to get your house or business back. Not only are we licensed builders in the State of Michigan but we pride ourselves in all of our training.
SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Give us a call to give you a quote on your next project!
Along with being Licensed Builders in the state of Michigan, Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, with our certified firm you rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at (586) 741-5050. Check out our Reviews from our Clients and what they have thought about working with us!
SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust, we will work with your Insurance company and help you through the claims process.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- Commercial: 2101202847
- General Contractor License: 2101202847
- Mold Remediation: 2101202847
- Residential: 2101202847
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Business of the month B.R.A.G.
- Certificate of Appreciation - Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Sterling Heights Chamber of Commerce