Since 2007, SERVPRO of Dearborn has been helping residential and commercial property owners in metro Detroit recover from fires, floods, and storm damage. Our top priority is minimizing the disruption to your life or business. Our locally owned and operated franchise makes it "Like it never even happened." 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our technicians are trained and accredited by the industry governing body, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Each crew member undergoes extensive training in various cleaning and restoration specialties including fire & smoke restoration, water restoration, structural drying, and microbial remediation, just to name a few. We also hold certifications for mold remediation and biohazard cleanup. A partial list of our accreditations is below.
The SERVPRO of Dearborn franchise is owned and operated by long time Dearborn resident, Maureen Winfree. Maureen is active in the community and dedicated to its well being. In 2017, the Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce recognized her for 10 years of service to the city. She has also been honored for her community service with the Dearborn Goodfellows, an organization dedicated to ensuring Christmas for Dearborn families, and the Dearborn Firefighters Burn Drive, which helps children impacted by fire.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (313) 359-4357.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- President's Gold Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Director's Silver Award for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- 2015 Double Volume Award
- President's Silver Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance
- Director's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Highest Percentage Growth
- The American Red Cross
- Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dearborn Goodfellows
- Southeastern Michigan Association of Fire Chiefs
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC